Sunday, November 19, 2006

made lists....been shopping ....began chanting ....

DO you remember when you were a child and weeks and months went on forever, when Christmas always seemed about three years away and then you hit your twenties, thirties and forties and time literally does start to fly! One minute you have just stopped hoovering up the pine needles from last Xmas than the ads for this year's must have gifts are hitting our screens in September and it is countdown to Xmas...Well we are in that first stage - waiting for time to pass; and it is going so so slowly !

I am doing some work for some friends so that will kill two days or so a week, last Friday I decided to brave it and spent about an hour and a half in Mothercare World in Croydon with a list of things to buy as prepared by a very organised and helpful fellow adoptive Mum from the message board we use. ( Ellen you are a saint !) By the end fo my buying trip I had three huge bags and left with three of the Mothecare staff asking me to make sure that I brought the baby in when we get back from China!

And as for the chanting I did a yoga workshop this weekend and we were chanting to the Goddess Lakshmi - of abundance...so we chanted zto get our referral through soon....OM Shri Mahalakshmayai swahah .....well we try anything !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home