Tuesday, September 19, 2006

more rumours

I have tried not to look at them but it seems as if there is a rumour going around that this months' referrals will take us up to August 15th....got quite excited when I read this .. but took a long deep breath and thought I must not let myself get too excited.

Yesterday bit the bullet and booked another holiday - that way hopefully the wait will be shorter. One week in a funky looking hotel in Gran Canaria - if anyone is still reading this drivvle then you can find the website at http://www.seaside-hotels.de/ - go to the Palm Beach - it is very seventies having been updated about four years ago...

now it is cooler and not raining I have taken to hacking away in the garden - bought lots of Alliums and finally got around to diggin up really bad turf and moss form one side of the garden so I can put down some gravel to create a seating area under the pear tree...might be abit dangerous at this time of year though as I spend most days picking up rotten pears! also cut the hedge today - is this some sort of surreal nesting! I seem to remember my friend SImone laying a patio when heavily pregnant , perhaps this is the adoptive equivalent!

will keep the blog updated once I know about the September referrals - should be hearing things in the next few days

Over and out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home