Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Update



It is always about this time of the month that news of referrals start to come through. Rumours on the Spanish sites are that those people whose papers were logged in before July 13th last year will receive their referrals this month. As we are LID ( logged in date ) was August 31st - we have a bit longer to wait.

So what have we been doing whilst waiting...we have had a number of visitors - My mUm came to stay week before last and we went to Hampton Court Flower SHow which was lovely - will add some pictures. My poor garden is looking quite sad now - I bought some lovely new plants and desperately nurturing them so they don't die in the drought, last night even the hardy shrubs like the Lilac and the Forsythia was wilting and I had to pour buckets of water on them to get them to revive. Also been getting ready for my catering job at Cowes so Rob has been eating some lovely food recently !

We decided to get ahead and went and had our jabs for China yesterday morning - my arm is really sore now. I started looking at baby things on ebay and bought a great buggy last night - my first ever purchase on ebay - better stop now before it becomes a habit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home