Thursday, August 31, 2006

August referrals Update

Well ..the referrals are in as usual at the end of the month ....a real pain they have only completed another nine days worth - so papers have been matched up to July 22nd 2005 - so another disappointing month. I can only put it down to the fact that the CCAA in Beijing moved office last month, or is this wishful thinking.

Well in the meantime I have done a couple of weeks freelance work back at Meteorite. And I am now in Cholmondely staying with my sister and her family. It was Anna Boo's 4th birthday on wednesday and she had a party. Her Mummy had made her a cake in the shape of a sweet house. I will post pictures at a later date when I get back home. Rob is at home with our friends Ginny and Kelly from Tobago, ginny has been having cardiac consultations and they needed somewhere to stay this week. I am back to London on Saturday morning - ready for Bram;s birthday party on Monday morning - what a social diary I have one week a party full of four year olds the next one for three year olds!

Big news is Rob has traded in a Jag for a 'family ' car! he has been in mourning ever since and will be checking into M&S fofr a pipe and slippers - he has bought a diesel Saab Estate - which should save lots in fuel every week....

over and out until any more rumours appear about referrals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home