Monday, January 29, 2007

day seven









PURE INDULGENCE ....HER FIRST TRIP TO STARBUCKS...

Tonight is a picture book ( v tired and I already lost the first thing I wrote so ....) - we took Nelly shopping again this time to the TEEMALL...all shiny and new 7 floors of airconned (it ws 21 degrees outside today!)retail, just bought a few bibs, Rob and I tried to buy a few items for ourselves but the shop did not accept visa so ...


went to starbucks for coffee and she had a young couple cooing over her and making a fuss taking pictures!



SUCH AMAZING BUILDINGS..THIS MUST BE THE TALLEST IN GUANGZHOU

I had to give Rob the camera to take this as I would not have got it all in ...phenomenal, the place was like a buiding site. They are in the middle of extending the Metro. SO much wealth too, on the way there we saw a Porsche dealership, followed by a Bentley, Ferrari and Maserati dealers..!!



SUCH CHANGES



SO MUCH BUILDING WORK...




AND JUST AROUND THE CORNER....these guys having their lunch contemplating a pile of rubble how long to turn that into one of those!





QUICK TRIM ANYONE...DOING ANYTHING NICE TONIGHT?!

a little street where we bought some Chinese music and some children's CDs...where you could also get a short back and sides and a colour - some woman dyeing a guys hair dark with a toothbrush!




This made us laugh - sack the translator!




I HAAAAATE having my nappy changed ..and this
helps to make her laugh! is it a hat ...is it a plane....not it is a Pamper!



Chinese New Year decorations at the mall...




PS Rob also had frogs for lunch, and this evening at dinner with another of the UK families in a Cantonese restaurnat with no English menus, he and Gilles picked out our dinner (fish) from a tank...again I had to do a mad dash to the Thai restaurant to get Miss Nelly a big bowl of Congee with chicken as she was having none of the Heinz baby pot I took with me just in case......

Tomorrow we are off to the Zoo to see some pandas! three more days to go - I love the place but now keen to get the papers sorted and go home!

Over and Out for the night as I am dead on my feet -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home